We are looking for a Human Resources Director to partner with our divisional leaders and their teams to provide effective HR leadership for all employees throughout the Public Sector division. We are looking for someone to strongly represent SitelogIQ’s mission and core values to all internal and external stakeholders.
SitelogIQ has corporate HR shared services to lead benefits, compensation, and talent management efforts. The HR Director will work in collaboration with these teams to administer benefits and policies at the divisional level.
This job is a regular, full-time position based in White Bear Lake, MN with intermittent travel and regular communication with offices in Minneapolis, MN, Harrisburg, PA and other potential office locations as they are added. A large contingency of our professional staff work remotely from their homes.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience with progressive HR practices.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR certification highly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HCM systems.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, administration
- Ability to “read people” and exercise effective judgment with related issues and challenges.
- Demonstrated experience motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Clear communicator – verbal and written.
- Exemplary follow-through skills: ability to oversee, track, and complete projects.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives through influence rather than authority, effective team player at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish job responsibilities.
- Initiative to continually learn and develop HR acumen. High degree of confidentiality and dependability.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s HCM system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Represent SitelogIQ’s mission and core values to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policy and helping resolve work related problems.
- Perform potentially challenging duties, for example, concerns regarding staffing levels, mediating disputes, termination of employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.