Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Engineering, Construction Management, or relevant experience
• 3-5 years experience managing sales processes and professionals
• 1-3 years of HVAC or related experience required in sales, estimating, services, construction, or maintenance
• Some estimating software experience is a plus
• Ability to read plans and specs
• Advanced MS Office and MS Project skills
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards in the building industry
• Ability to work with multi-discipline customer accounts
• Time management and organization skills
• Safety minded
• Self-starter, capable of working remotely with minimal management
• Ability to fill many roles as needed for the growth of the company
• Entrepreneurial Spirit!
Grow and expand our mechanical services offerings in existing buildings.
• Develop people to utilize our sales tools and process to grow
• This is a role that is both an individual contributor and a coach of other sales professionals
• Understand customers’ expectations regarding temperature controls, indoor air quality and equipment reliability needs.
• Serve as a matrix manager for sales professionals.
• Participate in job site walks to inventory customer equipment lists and understand the customers’ needs
• Prior to proposal submission, as per Company’s policy, estimated services are to be reviewed with Sales and Service management depending on the service size & complexity.
• Predominantly utilize our services estimating tool Quadra for estimating needs.
• Review service contracts performance as it compared to estimates an utilize this information to grow and expand our offerings.
• The role will also grow and develop Service Retrofit projects with existing customers.