- Successful Background Check
- Must maintain active driver’s license with clean record and have reliable transportation to report to jobsite and office locations with own vehicle.
- Ability to travel overnight and extended periods of time
- Must adhere to SitelogIQ company safety policy as well as rules and regulations of SitelogIQ
- Must Possess a minimum of current Journey Man Electrician Certificate, Engineering / Construction Management / Safety Degree or Equivalent Government Experience.
- Safety Certification acknowledged by OSHA
- Able to move or lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Able to withstand varying temperatures typical in an outdoor environment
- Position spends significant amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing
- Position may require climbing of ladders and/or working from heights
- Safety competence
Perform Field Supervision for Project Execution. Provide knowledge and guidance for safety, compliance with governing authority, quality, and company policies
- Will conduct job site safety visits and notify Senior Management of unsafe conditions and proposed corrective action.
- Provide Senior Management with field personnel performance and deficiencies
- Promote the understanding and influence of governing jurisdictions
- Manage Permitting, inspections, and compliance in multiple States.
- Manage Pre-Construction activities to Final Project Close Out
- Interpreting and applying industry standards (NEC, IEEE, ANSI, UL, BSC)
- Manage Employee / Vendor Safety and Safety Prevention in accordance with OSHA
- Will help team members support Safety Program by influence and education
Support the Project Management and Project development with project solutions, field schedules, and company resources
- Obtain an understanding of project scope of work from Project Manager including any available plans or documents.
- Verify scope, material requirements, and develop installation plan for project and communicate the plan to all Technicians and Installers.
- Field installation of project scope ensuring all work is performed according to the appropriate compliance and is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide regular and timely information to the operations team regarding project progress, installation variance, manpower resources, equipment rental, and differences in Contract Project Scope.
- Close out projects, conduct quality assurance and prevention, jurisdiction inspections, and any final verification of scope and quality.
Responsible for all aspects of Field Execution including job sites, company resources, project solutions, troubleshooting building systems, and allocation of company resources.
- Must be able to have a functioning knowledge of the aspects of working systems for buildings and facilities
- Must be able to perform electrical and construction work.
- Must be comfortable with tools of the trade including operating aerial work platforms.
- Provide accurate and timely information with job resources and program information.
- Must maintain active driver’s license with clean record.
- Able to understand assigned task and time constraints associated to Program.
- Effectively communicate task completion, progress and quality to supervisor
- Must be able to perform job tasks with minimal supervision
- Must adhere to SitelogIQ company safety policy and rules and regulations of SitelogIQ
- Any and all ad hoc reporting, requests or other tasks deemed necessary