In 2016, SitelogIQ started working with the district to address HVAC, plumbing, and electrical deficiencies, new building system controls and windows at E. Merton Crouthamel Elementary School, and an HVAC replacement at Indian Crest Middle School through a Guaranteed Energy Savings Contract.
A small addition was added to EMC ES using hybrid construction, a design-bid-build project combined with a GESA project. In 2017 and again in 2019, additional HVAC scopes of work continued for both schools. Then in 2021, SiteogIQ was asked by the District to provide a new roof at Indian Crest Middle School, electrical improvements at Indian Valley Middle School, and HVAC and electrical system improvements at Franconia Elementary School.
We are currently installing a new chiller with chilled water pumps, rooftop units, unit ventilators, electrical and plumbing fixtures, roof, ADA and site work improvements, and masonry restoration at Franconia Elementary School.
- Completion Date: 2016-current
- Contract Value: $25,640,000 to date
- Age of Facilities: varies
- Square footage of Facilities: Franconia ES – 73,000; ECMES – 54,720; IVMS – 146,000; ICMS – 153,000
- Number of Facilities: 4
- Energy Savings: $30,000 E. Merton Crouthamel Elementary School