Architecture, Engineering & Design
From master planning to the smallest details, SitelogIQ’s architecture, engineering, and design services focus on creating efficient, functional, and comfortable spaces for clients in a range of industries. Leveraging the talents of our team and our combined years of expertise, we offer a variety of services tailored to the needs of your organization.
A truly national firm, we maintain a network of offices throughout the country. To find a representative near you and learn more about how we can help, use the contact form on this page to reach out today.
Our commercial architecture and design services include:
- Master planning: We develop a master plan that outlines a long-term vision for a space. It’s a guiding plan that anticipates growth and takes into account how an organization, its customers, its technology, and its environment will evolve over time.
- Facility design: Interior design is about more than just making cosmetic changes — it’s about anticipating how people will move through the built environment and how layout and design can facilitate better interactions. Good design can lead to improved efficiency, productivity, and employee satisfaction, among other things.
- HVAC: HVAC systems are essential to comfort — and your bottom line. SitelogIQ’s commercial engineers can provide retrofits, new system designs, and upgrades that incorporate the latest technology to help you run a more efficient operation without sacrificing comfort.
- Architectural lighting: Our commercial architectural lighting teams specialize in seamlessly integrating lighting components into a space in a way that makes sense and meets local code requirements. We can recommend upgrades that save you money, enhance safety, and help your team work.
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) design: Mechanical design engineering includes the development and testing of high-efficiency HVAC systems, as well as other components like elevators and escalators. Electrical design engineering will cover complex electrical systems, which must be thoroughly engineered and tested to meet safety and performance requirements. Your plumbing systems should have efficient fixtures and appliances, whether you’re upgrading or installing a system in a new building. Our team will work to come up with a comprehensive MEP design that suits the needs and compliance standards of your new or aging building.
- Fire protection design: Fire protection needs to take into account a range of factors — how a building is laid out, how people move through it, what the site-specific risks are, and more. Failing to install adequate fire protection systems can lead to liability issues, fines, or worse — let our team help you manage risks through better design and smarter technology.
Commercial architecture design is a broad category — the above are just of a few of the areas where our experts and engineers can assist.