In September 2020, Governor Newsom signed AB-841 into law, resulting in a grant program for CA public schools to fund repairs and replacements of inefficient HVAC and ventilation systems.
What does AB-841 mean for your District?
With a focus on health and safety, water conservation and energy reduction, and on vulnerable communities or those located near freeways and industrial sites, these monies can be used to prepare for facility upgrades to ensure a much safer and healthier return to the classroom. Even better news is that retrofits may be grant funding eligible as well. SitelogIQ (formerly IES) is here to help you as a trusted advisor for grant funding to address the following:
- HVAC System Upgrades, Testing, Service, & Tuning for Maximized Indoor Air Quality and Efficiency
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Tools
- Engineered Infection Protection such as Bi-Polar Ionization & Increased Filtration
- Energy & Water Efficient Appliances & Plumbing Fixtures
- Installation of electric charging stations to help fight pollution